Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hey guys,

how are you? I hope fine… Well some time ago I posted my idea about the local project. Marco gave me some addice and I thought once more about it. It would be more complicated if the youngsters have to travel and much more easier if we will come to them. So I really would like to combine this project with the evaluation meeting in Maidla. Propably the evaluation meeting in maidla will take place at the 2nd of april, so far I know. It would be a good chance that on the same day the evaluation meeting takes place to make some presenations about the different countries we are coming from and maybe a short description of our EVS working place (what we are doing there and so on). First of all the youngsters get to know different countries and different tasks about EVS. So please guys participate. You all will come to the evaluation meeting in maidla, so maybe we can make the meeting in the morning and this project in the afternoon. So the trip will be reimbursed and you don´t need extra money to participate. I will try to invite as many youngsters as possible. Maybe we can also get some volunteers who have already done the EVS, such as Kai? Kai what do you think? I think this project will be a good step to motivate the youngsters to think about doing the EVS too.
Now I know allo f us have holidays and so I don´t want to hurry. But I write you very early because then you have enough time. I will write you in January an invitation too, so please think about this project and if you want to attend!!! The presentation need not to be longer as 15-20 minutes… Of course, if somebody wants to do the same at his/her EVS place, I would like to come and speak about austria…

Having said this, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Häid jõule ja ilusat uut aastat!

Tsau, tsau

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment