Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello, my name is Henna and I'm from Finland. I'm going to work in a place called Tudulinna with children in a local school and in an orphanage which I understand is quite small. Last spring I graduated as a musician but I'm not sure that's what I want to do all my life - for work I mean. So I hope these months will help me with my future. I'm also looking forward to learn Estonian language.
For me it's a weird feeling to know that I'm going to leave all that is safe and familiar behind and step into life that I know nothing about. But on the other hand I feel so free and am so excited!
One week and a few days more... this is really happening :) ! See you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Marina. I didn't realise I started my text with same exact words than you. Sorry for stealing :) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye!
    Can you give me your email adresses? I'd like to ask some information!
    Thanks Renáta
    toth.rena9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete