Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tere!


I finally mentioned to log in as well =)
My name is Viktoria and I am from Germany. I am 18 years old and just finished school here in Berlin. I was born in Bavaria and lived there for quite a time before we moved to Berlin.
Like many of you I am also arriving in Tallinn on the 17th of September (only 3 days to go….and still so much to do – ahh)
I will stay in a small village called Habaja 50 km from the capital and work in a local kindergarten and primary school for the next 9 month. I am so excited to get to know everyone there, as well as the culture, language and the country. I tried to learn some Estonian, but wasn’t that successful yet =)
I started to pack my bags today  (which was a huge mistake!!!) this is just crazy, to only have 20 kg =)
Well, I am really looking forward to get to know you all!!! See you in 3 days =) can’t wait!!!!
P.S. I have a question to Juta: I was just wondering who is going to pick us up at the Airport, or do we have to meet a special place? =)
And to all the Germans/ Austrians: does your flight stop in Frankfurt? We might even be in the same plane… (mine starts in Frankfurt at 14. 30)
I hope everyone has great (tearless) 3 days and a good trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hey everybody, its Juta. You will be all picked up from the airport either by Marco or Kai (our local lovely volunteer). They will be waiting for you in the airport with the paper with your name.
    I put here also your arrival times, then you moreless know, when somebody comes:)
    14h20 Livia
    14h40 Renata
    17h35 Marina and Andrea
    17h45 Viktoria
    00h50 Gwenaelle

    18.30 Henna arrives to port and Ivan arrives already on 15th of September (tommorow). Przemek and Gerda are already here:)

    Cu on Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete