Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lets get to know each other:)

My name is Juta and I have proposal for you. As very very soon 10 wonderful volunteers will arrive to Estonia to do EVS project, it would be cool before to get to know each other. So, I propose that all the volunteers will introduce themselves via this blog. Then it is easier also to arrive, when you know at least abit about each other:)

To give a good example, I will start from myself:)
Like I said, my name is Juta. Mostlikely you haven´t heard about me, but you will:) I am board member of your coordinating organisation- NGO noOR (well officially long name is Eesti Erinoorsootöö Ühing noOR/Estonian Special Youth Work Organisation) and mostlikely we will meet here and there once in a while:)

I also did EVS few years ago in Portugal and I think it was one of the best experiences in my life- a lot of good memories from these days:). From my background I am social worker, many years been involved in international youth work, but at the moment I am at home with my baby.

During the project, if you have any problems, you can always turn to me (well, also you can write/call/draw to me, when there is no problems and everything is fine;))

No comments:

Post a Comment