Monday, September 13, 2010

Tere kõigile!

(Hello Everyone!)
My name is Gerda, I am 18 years old, from Germany and a volunteer in Estonia for nearly two month. Thus, I'm still staying nine month as most of you.
So far the general information.

I am working in Viljandi which is located quite in the center of Estonia. For Estonian conditions it is supposed to be a big town with 20,000 inhabitants. But also for me, as I am a real village girl.
After finishing high school I didn't know what to study, so I decided to do a gap year. Of course I don't only want to find something that could suit me for future, but also get a lot of new experiences. So I'm curious to meet all of you!

However, in my opinion you can be really happy to come to Estonia, it is a beautiful country and I already start to feel familiar with this place. By the way, the Estonian language is not that hard as you may have heard. But it is challenging, of course it is. There are days I understand something ;)

Hääd (All the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment