Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello,
my name is Marina and I´m from Austria. I will arrive in Estonia, as many of you, at 17th September to work in a Youth Center in Maidla. I´m looking forward to get to know all volunteers and staff members. I´m glad to have the opportunity to get to know another country, culture and new people.
I am 23 years old. I´m studing health and nursing science in Graz (Styria) and I have already delivered my masterthesis this week. So you can say I have finished my study  I´m really glad about it. As the end of the academic studies comes closer, I increasingly have an itch to go abroad and doing social work. I think the EVS is a good chance to realise this. I´m very curios how it would be. I´m looking forward to arrive in Estonia and get to know each of you 
All the best and see you soon in Estonia!

No comments:

Post a Comment